Dudelet's Blog

Sunday, September 19, 2004

The dawning of a new era.........

For the past couple of days I have sort of been wallowing in the past, feeling extremely sorry for myself and drinking way too much.

I would like to announce now that I am over the depressing stage, cheering myself up by listening to a little Busted, maybe not the coolest band in the world but hey at least they don't play sad songs.

(Just like to say thanks to all those who have been listening to me moaning on - you guys know who you are, thanks).

It's been an interesting weekend and hopefully from now on things in my life won't be so topsy turvey and I'll have lots of happy cheery posts to make in the future.

So on that note I am going to go and eat something

Lauren :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home