Dudelet's Blog

Friday, September 24, 2004

Back in Sunny D

Howdy from Dumfries.

So I've had a relatively good day today, but my legs are completely killing me!!! I ended up walking a huge distance today as when I got back to Sunny D (if you have ever been to Dumfries, you'll realise the sarcasm in this statement, if not count yourself lucky) I realised that I had forgotten my keys, what is a girl to do with 2 hours to kill before the rents get home from work?
The answer is easy, shop. Unfortunately I was also carrying round all my stuff for the weekend in a bag, including the very sexy Level 3 Java Course Textbook. Now my back is killing me and it's my own stupid fault for leaving my keys behind - again....
On the plus side I did find an incredible pair of boots on my shopping travels and may go back into town tomorrow to buy them.
Sorry just remembered that most of the people reading this post will be Comp Sci guys, who will be more than likely be bored senseless with the talk of shopping and especially shoes...
Then again maybe the S's may be interested.... (Sorry guys for yet another cheap shot, but it was so damn funny).

Anyway you all have fun, while I am sat at home posting... Oh dear I think i may have just moved up at least 5% on the geek test just for this one night alone.

Laurenxx

4 Comments:

  • At 12:56 am, Blogger Stephen Strowes said…

    "Then again maybe the S's may be interested.... (Sorry guys for yet another cheap shot, but it was so damn funny)."

    Oh come on. I've worn some spectacular boots in my time. It's worth pointing out that the worst pictures of me in terms of ladies clothing have never actually made it back to me, and therefore are not available online either.

    You know that if I had them, they'd be publically linked to, somewhere.

     
  • At 3:48 am, Blogger Steven Morrison said…

    Cheap shots are totally welcome - as long as we're allowed to shoot them back in your direction when necessary!

    If it makes you feel any better, I've been told to buy half a dozen Java books for my coming year at Uni - just think how bad your back would get carrying that around!

     
  • At 7:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

     
  • At 6:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A

     

Post a Comment

<< Home