Dudelet's Blog

Monday, September 27, 2004

A Damn Good Concert

Oh baby oh baby,

This has been some night, I thought I liked McFly before but really after tonights concert I'm in love. Not with the guys really, shock horror, but the music man, it ROCKS!!!!!!!

I know you guys will say they are not a real band, but what does that really mean? They write their own songs, play and sing live and sell lots of songs. What more is there?

So their music is popular with young girls and they are fairly attractive guys with lots of hair gel. The music is popular because every second song isn't so depressing it makes you wanna die. Is there not a place in everyones music collection for music that makes you wanna get out of your bed on the bad days and jump around like a loon doing airguitar? Maybe that's just me then.........

Ok what started off as a blog post on a damn good concert I went to tonight has become a huge rant on why Mcfly and, to a now lesser extent, Busted should be given more of a chance. Some of their stuff is damn ace, I dare all of you, every single one to give them a shot.

Good night Glasgow we love you,

Laurenxxx

2 Comments:

  • At 9:41 am, Blogger Gemma Project said…

    Super Trooper, Lights are gonna blind me ...... Shining having fun ...... feeling like a num..ber 1 .... (everybody join in!)

     
  • At 8:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Would I lie to you folks?
    Of course they ROCK! They sound supposedly like a cross between the Beatles and the Beach Boys, I don't personally go for the comparison, but they are good all the same. Lx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home