Dudelet's Blog

Saturday, January 08, 2005

A Captive of the Elements

I hate rain and I hate wind too. I hate them both, a lot. At the moment they are keeping me captive in Dumfries (plus technically in the house cause it would make my hair go all frizzy).

I tried to leave Dumfries this morning but after a short drive up the A701 ended in huge tailbacks (I'm assuming it was due to a fallen tree), the decision was made to turn back.

On a slight aside note there was a car which on trying to do a 3-point turn had ended up in a ditch and couldn't get back out. God it was funny. I would like to point out that the driver was not a woman, but a man, before people make the "obvious" assumption.

So here I am back in the house with nothing to do apart from chat to Matt on MSN (who I think is trying to work, and I am just a distraction), annoy my little sister (who is trying to re-read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and so I'm not exactly a welcome distraction) and play Chip's Challenge which I downloaded today for the very purpose I had nothing else to do. Got on to level 27, so far.

Anyway back to Uni soon after a complete break from all things Comp Sci, god I needed that....

Laurenxx

7 Comments:

  • At 3:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Um. Hopefully you stopped and helped the man and his ditch-bound car. I mean, of course, after you stopped laughung. I probably would've laughed and pointed, but I would've stopped. I live on the Texas coast, and we get some bitchin' hurricanes. One passed over last night, it was great. Anyway, when people run off the road, it's considered the human thing to do to help them with a cell phone. At least get their liscence plate number and call the authorities with his location(once you have reached a safe location, of course). Dig your taste in music, by the way.
    Sarah

     
  • At 6:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello, great site, I found a lot of useful information here, thanks a lot for Your work!
    With the best regards!
    David

     
  • At 8:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great resource. keep it up!!Thanks a lot for interesting discussion, I found a lot of useful information!With the best regards!
    Jimmy

     
  • At 4:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good afternoon.I should say, that Your site is really great. Design, layouts, structure, logos...Everything is so awesome!Thanks a lot once more!Iam deffinetely bookmarking this site!
    With the best regards!

     
  • At 5:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks a lot for this place, where people can leave their ideas and opinions, it's great!With the best regards!

     
  • At 5:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks a lot for this place, where people can leave their ideas and opinions, it's great!With the best regards!

     
  • At 12:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great site, I am bookmarking it!Keep it up!
    With the best regards!
    Frank

     

Post a Comment

<< Home