Dudelet's Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

An Update

Heya folks,

So it's coming up to the end of the term and my workload is finally starting to slack off a bit, only got one assignment for Friday and the fantabulous C Course with Ron Poet for the rest of the week. I got extremely stressed last week with my PSD team, talk about cutting things close to the deadline...

By popular demand I feel I must blog about last Tuesday (by popular I mean my sister emailed me two days ago saying she was offended I hadn't posted about the Busted concert) it was fantastic, so much better than I thought it would have been. They played all the classics and I was totally hyper from the moment I got there (which is weird considering the meal we had before I went), even to the point where Lis and I were up and dancing during the adverts shown on the screens! A good night, all live, all good.

Thanks again, to the best little sister in the world, for that. Would also like to thank everyone who turned up for my birthday was an especially good night.

Nothing of note has really happened, lack of disasters in my love life (I suppose if that counts as something rather than the lack of), which almost everyone I know will think rather strange but for the last (almost) two months has become something of normality for me.

I don't think any of this makes much sense but my head is completely blocked up with the cold, and although I had 8 hours sleep I feel so drained and I have only been up for 2 hours this morning.

Anyway have fun folks, sorry for the ramble,
Laurenxx

3 Comments:

  • At 12:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    McBusted. Classics. Oxymoron? Discuss.

     
  • At 9:07 pm, Blogger Lauren CoffeeMuffins said…

    Obviously even I wouldn't class McFly and Busted's songs as "classics" only time will tell on that one...
    I meant all the songs that people want to hear at a Busted concert...

     
  • At 10:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    -1 Flamebait.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home