Dudelet's Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2004

The day "8 nights a week" of partying died....

Heyo,

I know every person in Glasgow is probably blogging about the complete and utter tragedy that befell our beloved Student Nightclub the SHACK, but I feel I must also do the same.

The Shack may have been an utter cheese-fest but I loved it anyway. I have had many fantastic nights on the dancefloor in the Shack grooving away to Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears and Beyonce, (their mix of "Like I Love You" and "Billie Jean" was fantastic).

The Shack was a damn good night out if you were in the right mood and I wish I just had one last night of dancing there, but alas "the best place in town" is no more.

The Glasgow nightlife will never be the same again...

Laurenx

8 Comments:

  • At 9:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It was indeed a sad day however The Shack is going on, in a way. Monday - Thursday at Bamboo will now be Shack Nights. They'll have the Shack's DJs playing rather than Bamboos and drinks promotions and such will be the same as The Shack. However be aware that Bamboo's door policy is stricter (having said that they one turned me away because my suit was too smart...)

    http://www.shack193.co.uk/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000842 for more details.

    Neil

     
  • At 8:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who know more abouth [url=http://irwinind-fi.blogspot.com/]mortgage bankers in texas[/url]

     
  • At 6:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello! 

    What does everyone think of what is going on in Iraq?

    By the way, I love that too!  Where did you get that at?  

    Bye, - Becky! 



    [url=http://paid-physician-surveyrvleczszw.bl
    ogspot.com]how I make money with paid surveys[/url]

     
  • At 5:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello! 

    what is your favorite color of....mine is pink!

    Wow, I've found the same to be true too!  Where did you get that at?  

    Bye, - MyGirl! 



    [url=http://top-paid-surveyrjkgobqbul.blogspot.co
    m]see how I make free money with paid online surveys[/url]

     
  • At 9:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    http://music06.info/db/track.php?id=22043&type=mp3
    see ID3 tag...

     
  • At 10:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great article! Thanks.

     
  • At 3:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for interesting article.

     
  • At 7:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home