Dudelet's Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2004

The Happy Comp Sci Student

So yet again I have had another fun filled day in the lab with Matt, I would like to say that I got a lot of work done and my IS3 Assignment is finished - I would be, of course, outrageously lying.

If you want to look at the site I am in the (never ending) process of evaluating, www.getinlane.com. I'll let you make up your own mind but it does have a really "groovy" background which, I think, changes colour depending on what time of day it is.

Never ending of course because I am continually distracted, which while they are all extremely welcome does mean that i will have yet another week of late nights in the lab :)

To be honest even taking in to consideration the PSD-and-Team-project-god-awful-nightmare-which-I-am-living-on-a-daily
-painfully-stressful-basis I am absolutely FANTASTIC. I love my course and I love University.

Somebody even said to me the other day, before an AP3 lecture

"You are the happiest person I have ever seen in an Computing lecture."

I would agree with him while AP3 may not be the worst module in 3rd year, it doesn't have many people grinning from ear to ear. :)

Well to be honest it wasn't AP3 I was grinning at either- sorry Rob but had to clarify that before people started phoning the men in white coats.

I feel like I should finally state what I have been alluding to for some number of posts. I am this happy not just because of the joys of Computing Science, but because I have a very damn ace boyfriend. So here's hoping for yet more days in the lab just like today.

Keep smiling....

Laurenxx

2 Comments:

  • At 5:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww, Lab-Love :D

    Great to see your handling the stress, I cant honestly say I am fully yet - there is deffo scope for more late nights in here this week working. Im liking the content so far tho so I am happy in that respect.

    Colin

     
  • At 6:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a anxiety coping site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home