Dudelet's Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Just lay off me a bit.... :)

So everything has been extremely hectic this week, don't think I know whether I am coming or going. The PSD project has been a major problem for me and I have spent so much time in the lab I feel like I haven't left it at all.

So the stress is really getting to me and I think I may have already developed the nervous twitch PD said I would have by the end of OS3 next term... Although it could just been the amount of caffene (sp? can't be bothered fixing it) I have been drinking to try and stay awake.

What I am trying to say is give me it a bit of break folks. I may not deserve it but hey I'm only a human and sometimes things get way too much for me. I stress too much about stuff.

While in saying all this, I'm still incredibly happy :)

Laurenxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home