Dudelet's Blog

Monday, October 18, 2004

You wait ages for one post and then two come along at once.

I realise that as yet I haven't made any post on the joys of my brand new 20Gb ipod. It is the best thing I have ever bought. Even the awful task of cleaning my kitchen and bathroom could be exciting with music blaring from my very stylish white earphones.

The adverts for the ipod are true, you do find yourself not realising that other people may be around when you have music on, I was dancing around ipod in one hand, mop in the other. Fantastic.

Not so fantastic however when I almost broke my whole body. This may take a little explaining and there is absolutely no logic to what I was doing.

Picture the scene. My kitchen has been flooded I have just mopped the floor and cleaned as much of the excess wetness on all the surfaces. I realise that the water had been coming from the ceiling and therefore could be lying in huge puddles on top of the wall units.

I got up on top of the worktop (I had at least taken my heels off at this point figuring that would just be plain stupid). Dancing around to Britney Spears' "My Prerogitive" on top of the wet worktop, when the obvious happened and I slipped.

This is probably one of the only times (and I'm sure it will probably be the last) when I thanked god that my kitchen is so small that you can't fit more than two people in it. Instead of plummeting to a certain painful landing on my back, I bashed my arm on the opposite wall hence not doing myself any damage whatsoever.

But don't worry ipod i don't blame you at all...

Till next time

Laurenxxx

1 Comments:

  • At 9:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The video to that song really is quite a sight.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home