Dudelet's Blog

Friday, October 29, 2004

A "nice" happy night....

Hey folks so I really should be working away on the IS3 assignment I have for a week today, but ah well...

Would first of all like to give a big shout out to all those who that were at the Compsoc Pub Quiz last night (especially those that worked so hard over in the Compsoc social committee, a great night all round you should be damn proud of yourselves!!) It was a really fantastic night, even if my team did come about 6th (or maybe 7th no one can really remember!)

Watch out for the new Compsoc Promotional video, it's going to be fantastic, might make Captain Jackson look good... (sorry Matt). So lots of highjinks were had after Curlers and it seemed like most of the summer DCS crew were back together in the BO building at 11 o'clock at night, fun :)

So although yesterday was a really shit day (please just don't mention PSD or my project team to me - ever again - no I'm not joking I really mean it) i had a great night.

Also came home to find a letter from one of my good friends from back home, she's studying in France this year so it was really good to hear from her. I'm sure when I get another spare minute I'll be writing an especially long reply to catch up!

Anyway best be off have the joys of GMM3 to attend...

Keep smiling (I know I am),


Laurenxx

2 Comments:

  • At 11:10 am, Blogger Stephen Strowes said…

    6th? 7th? Your team didn't have the prestige of coming last! Oh yes. We got a prize :D

     
  • At 5:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, I helped myself to a handful of stevies home cooking, courtesy of his mum.

    My god those cakes were good. A Prize in itself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home