Dudelet's Blog

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

The Cat in my Flat

Howdy folks!

Last night the strangest thing happened....

There is this cat that lives in the close of my building, I don't know who it belongs to or who feeds it, but it stays there all the same. It's always been a little scary as it tends to suddenly appear everytime you go to open the main door. It also does this weird sitting outside the door of my flat and staring at me (or whoever seems to be entering or leaving my flat). This has lead me and my flatmate to believe that the cat is possessed and is the devil. It's just weird, ok.

Anyway last night I had the door open to my flat for a little while, it was quite late at night and Lisa (my flatmate) was in bed. I closed the outside door, and got the shock of my life...

Scary possessed Cat was in my flat. God knows how the cat got in without me noticing. Not only was it in my flat but it was in my bedroom. I managed to get it out of there just for it to go into the sitting room. Eventually my incredibly slow brain realised that if i closed all the doors I could shoo it out the front door. After many "come here kitty kitty" and "I'm not going to hurt you" and "why are you in my flat? you pretty little thing". Eventually I resorted to "get the **** out of my flat, you stupid cat". It gave me a look that could kill, turned around and left.

Moral of the story? I don't think there is one, but we all have our own possessed cats sitting outside the door and eventually you just have to tell them to leave you alone.

Laurenxx

1 Comments:

  • At 8:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have a similar situation, except its a 70 odd year old woman who lives below me and mumbles things at me and my flatmates. She always opens the door and stares at folk while they walk past to get to their flat. She keeps complaining about noises when nothing is going on (no music let alone loud music). One time i heard she was mumbling things to my flatmate from accross the street while pointing and staring. Strange ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home