Dudelet's Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2004

The dying days of my teens, so time to PARTY

So this is it I have 4 more whole days of my teens left, what am I doing? I should be out partying, drinking away my last days. I am in fact in the 3rd year lab after 10 on a Sunday night...

Some may say Hardcore, I just say sad. I love this course and most of the folk on it, but god does it take your life away from you...

I feel that by working hard and doing my best I am providing for my future, it's just that what I seem to have forgotten for now, is that Uni is meant to be some of the best days of your life. Why should I spend all my time locked up in the Boyd Orr building, with my 24 hour access fob?

Then again, is it worth wasting the chance of a good degree for a couple of nights out in the Unions getting plastered??? I'm just not sure anymore... The extreme tiredness and the fact that I never seem to be getting anywhere with all the work I am supposed to be doing is starting to get to me.

I suppose the only choice is to have at least one big night out before the end of term, and what better night than Friday the 3rd of December- my 20th!!! (God I feel old). So since the death of the Shack I will be partying my hardest on Friday night in the QM/GU, possibly both (though not at the same time - obviously) and EVERYONE IS INVITED bring whoever you choose (as many folk as poss), get dressed up and party!!!!! (More details of times and Venues will be posted at a later date) Cause lets face it we all need a big night out, I know I certainly do.

Laurenxxx

32 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home