Dudelet's Blog

Thursday, December 02, 2004

The worlds best little sister? I think so...

My little sister Lisa came up to Glasgow last night to see Blink 182, she brought with her my birthday present...

So I opened my first birthday present very early this morning, and no it wasn't my birthday, it was great!! All people who read this blog will know that I am a HUGE fan of Busted and McFly and what do you think my fantastic little sister had got me for my 20th????

Two tickets for Busted on the 7th of December at the SECC!! I can not wait, not one little bit, getting ready for the event by putting my Busted playlist on repeat on the ipod.

Anyway thanks again Lisa ("You're so fit..." too, huni), and to her financial backers...mum and dad :)

Laurenxxx

P.S. sorry for yet another post on Busted and McFly, but hey you are only young once, any people who make any jokes about this will likely get shot in the face.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hehe your lucky she didn't buy you tickets to Mcfly...seeing the most talented member has just left/been kicked out apparently...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home